Buy a gift card in any amount and we’ll wrap it (as shown above) for free!
Lords a leaping? Swans a swimming? Get real. Who needs four calling birds when we have Facebook and text messages? What we really want for Christmas is coffee abrewing and books aplenty, and that’s what makes a Church Street gift card the perfect choice for all 12 days of Christmas. Our gift cards are good for anything in the store, from coffee to books to journals to beans.
- Teacher gifts: Now that teachers can only receive gifts that benefit the classroom, it kind of limits our giving options. Since a card to Church Street can be used for books, it’s the perfect present for your favorite educator.
- Stocking stuffers: Need a treat to add to your stockings? A Church Street gift card is perfect!
- Hostess gifts: How many bottles of wine does your host really need? Give a coffee gift card that can keep her caffeinated throughout the holiday party season.
- Place settings: Speaking of parties … we think a wrapped $5 gift card on top of every plate would make a great party favor, and a cute addition to your holiday decor.
- Coffee shopping save-the-date: Treat your teen or your best girlfriend to a shopping date, complete with a stop at Church Street for Cranberry Orange Shortbread and Gingerbread Lattes.
- Gift that keeps on giving: When you give a gift card, your friends and family think of you not just once, but every time they get a morning Americano or pick up a special book.
- Coworker gifts: Keep everyone in the office in good spirits by giving gift cards to your officemates. (As an added benefit, caffeine will make your meetings go more smoothly.)
- Student/study gifts: We’re open until 10 p.m. every night of the week, and we have free wi-fi for customers … the perfect recipe for studying!
- Neighbors: Get to know your neighbors by inviting them for coffee — or be the first to let them know there’s a coffee shop and bookstore in your neighborhood!
- Afterschool treats: Is Church Street within walking distance of your school? Does your student come by in the evening for tutoring? A gift card can buy traditional milk and cookies (or the not-so-traditional Mochasaurus and Treehugger) to help your child through piles of homework.
- Gift exchanges: Secret Santa got you down? Pick up a gift card to your favorite local coffee shop — it’s a gift that anyone can enjoy.
- Just in case: What happens when you get a gift from someone that you forgot to add to your list? Keep a gift card or two wrapped and in your purse or car, so you’ll always have the perfect gift ready to give.